This site was originally built in python but Google appengine with python lacked reliable content management systems. Curious to try a new language and finally explore WordPress I decided to rebuild the site as an appengine php website with WordPress. The site didn’t take very long to build, in fact I built it in such speed my main concern quickly became content, which I found to be harder to produce. The layout is a custom theme built from scratch; I am a fan of minimalist design and color palettes. Ultimately I want to change the theme and make it more natural.

Geek Stuff:
platform: appengine with php
externals: bootstrapjquery and wordpress